How to check your child's STAAR Test Scores
- Log on to https://www.texasassessment.com/
- Click on "Log in to Student Portal"
- Use the state assigned Unique Access Code (UAC) to log into the portal to view your child’s STAAR scores and access additional resources.
NOTE: If you don't know your child's state-assigned unique access code click Lookup Access Code. This feature will ask you for your child's first name, PEIMS ID (Social Security Number) and date of birth.
OPTION 2 - Home Access Center (HAC)
- Login to Home Access Center
- Click on the School Links tab, then
- Click on State Assessment Results
- Click on View Assessment Results for Student
Copy ACCESS CODE (Used to Retrieve Scores)
- Click Link to Access Scores
- Enter Access Code & Date of Birth
- Click on “Download PDF’” to view Student Report Card