• Proof of Residency

    The parent or guardian of the student must provide one of the following items listed below to the school during registration annually:

    1.  Most recent utility bill such as water, light, or gas with the parent's/guardian's name and address.

    2.  Mortgage statement or deed with parent/guardian name.

    3.  Lease agreement with parent/guardian name.

    4. Rental agreement with parent/guardian name.

    5.  District Notarized Affidavit of Residency if the parent/guardian live with another person.