• PSJA Votes campaign

    Your Vote Counts! Exercise Your Right!

    PSJA Family,
    Election day is May 6, 2017 and Early Voting runs from April 24-May 2

    We encourage you to make your voice heard and help others do the same! Please share this information below with your co-workers, friends and family.
    Remember:  Every vote does count and there is power in numbers! When we vote and get others to vote, we can impact outcomes and create positive change.

    For more information visit the Hidalgo County Website.

    Remember you can vote at any precinct during early voting. 

    Early Voting PSJA Area Locations: 

    *Pharr - Jose Pepe Salinas Center, 1011 W. Kelly

                 Las Milpas Community Center, 7107 S. Cage Blvd. 

    *San Juan - Fire Station #2,  2301 N. Raul Longoria




    After you fill out and submit your registration card, here’s what happens next.

    1. After you apply and submit your application, a voter registration certificate will be mailed to you within 30 days. If you do not receive it, check with your county elections office to verify that there was nothing wrong with your application.

    2. When you receive it, make sure that all the information is correct. If there are mistakes, contact your elections office immediately.

    3. If you lose your certificate, you can request a replacement by filling out a voter registration card and selecting the option of “Request for a Replacement Card” found in the form. You can also request it in writing to the county elections office.

    4. Every two years you will be issued a new certificate, if you have not moved from the address you provided in the form.

    Learn More at Voter FAQ


    Below are the voter registration eligibility requirements:

    Be a United States Citizen

    Be a resident of the Texas county or political subdivision

    Be at least 18 years of age on Election Day

    Not been convicted of a felony (if convicted must have a fully discharged sentence or been pardoned or otherwise released from the disability to vote.)

    Not been determined by a court as being mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.


    When you go vote the following are acceptable forms of identification:

    • Texas Election Identification Certificate
    • Texas Driver License
    • Texas Personal Identification Card
    • Texas Concealed Handgun License
    • US. Passport
    • US Military Identification Cards (CAC)
    • Uniformed Services ID Cards
    • Veterans Affairs ID Cards
    • U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
    • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship

    Learn More at VoteTexas.org