PSJA ISD Tri-City Classic
Marching Band Festival Spectator Information
Dear Band Fans,
You are cordially invited to the PSJA ISD Tri-City Classic Marching Band Festival at PSJA ISD Stadium! The following information will help you have a great day:
- Location: PSJA ISD Stadium, 703 E. Sam Houston St., Pharr
- Admission - $5.
- There are no reserved seats; all tickets are general admission.
- Children 5 years of age and under are free.
- Spectators may enter the stadium at either the north home gate or the south home gate.
- UIL contest rules apply. Balloons and coolers are prohibited in the stadium.
- Concession stands are available.
- Handicapped seating is available in the top row of the stadium which is accessible by elevator.
- Once a band is announced no one will be permitted to enter the stands until after that band completes its performance.
- Video recording is not permitted due to copyright restrictions.
- Please plan to arrive early so as not to miss your band’s performance.
- Free parking is available at multiple locations near the stadium.
- The following parking areas are within an easy walking distance of the ticket offices:
- A Parking Lot - Southside stadium parking – 703 E. Sam Houston St., Pharr
- B Parking Lot - Northside stadium parking - E. Kelly St, Pharr 78577
- C Parking Lot - PSJA ISD Central Administration Building - 601 E. Kelly St., Pharr 78577
- D Parking Lot - PSJA Thomas Jefferson T-STEM ECHS - 714 E. Bus. Hwy. 83, Pharr, 78577
- Security guards will be posted in all of the above designated parking areas.