PSJA Ivy League University & Medical School Summer Tours
PSJA ISD and the Texas Graduate Center are sponsoring two Ivy League University Summer Tours and a tour for students interested in medical school to Washington University in St. Louis Missouri. If selected, current PSJA Sophomores and Junior students will be able to visit numerous Ivy League university campuses or a medical school to learn more about the programs offered and admissions. The purpose of the visits is to educate students on opportunities and prestigious programs available beyond the Rio Grande Valley and Texas, and ultimately encourage them to pursue admissions to Ivy League universities, more challenging schools.
PSJA Ivy League Student Tour sponsored by the Texas Graduate Center
· Sophomore students will be visiting Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Brown University.
· Only eight (8) students will be selected.
· Dates: June 8-11, 2016
Washington University in St. Louis Missouri Tour sponsored by the Texas Graduate Center
· Current Junior students interested in pursuing a career in the medical field will be learning about programs offered at the Washington University in St. Louis Missouri.
· Only four (4) students will be selected.
· Dates: June 20-24, 2016
PSJA Ivy League University Tour
· Junior students will be visiting Yale University, Columbia University and Princeton University
· Only 20 students will be selected.
· Dates: July 18-21, 2016
To be considered for this incredible opportunity, ALL students who meet the criteria must submit an online application by March 11, 2016.